Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The end..

Is a brand new year now...2009...


Times really fly..1 year juz gone in flash..2008 is a year that mean really alot to me..experience really alot during this year...learn alot during this year also...

Jan 2008 - Accompany my best buddy, chia ming until 16th. Started to stone after he is gone..frenz are all working and college.

Feb 2008 - STONE.

March 2008 - Went to Canada..alot of things happened...learned really alot abt life during this month..

April 2008 - Came back frm Canada. Worked in Wong Kok..really having alot of fun in Wong Kok..

May 2008 - Went for The One Academy intake. Study in TOA. Assignments

June 2008 - Assignments. Exploration week..Fallen in love..

July 2008 - Assignments. Heart broken in the ending of July...Got my driving license.

Aug 2008 - Assignments. Sem break..went cameron with janson, yeerick, kah yan, gavin, chun how.. p/s thx to chun how for the hospitality...

Sep 2008 - Assignments..but not so much assignments..Got myself into 19.

Oct 2008 - Assignments..

Nov 2008 - Assignments..yeerick went to Thailand..

Dec 2008 - Sem break..class seperated..went Port Dickson..really enjoy myself in the trip..it is the best trip i ever got myself into...thx mates..=) after P.D trip got myself into another trip with another group of frenz..Penang..eat really alot..x'mas, new year..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year...
Hopefully 2009 will be a better year for you, and all of us.
One thing... how come my name wasn't mentioned AT ALL... Emo...

zhi ling said...

owh...
im interested with JUNE case...
hahaa...

yeah,
09 will surely be a better year!
wish all the best to u!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!~

Janson said...

YES I SEE MY LAME Lol...

Happy New Year! I'm damn sick... =_= can't sleep at all