Thursday, December 25, 2008

24/12/2008

Wake up early in the morning, do some chating on msn...


11.30 went to redbox at curve...sing k alone...fallen in love with 蕭閎仁 的 "連貝多芬都想告訴你"..

first time that go sing k alone...the feeling is kinda weird...but is kinda fun also...can shout watever i wan to...=)

come back home at around 2 something, play the sims2...designed a new house for myself...kinda like it...

5something went and cut my hair...come back home and get ready myself for the coming party...

6something went and pick up sau hwa and head straight to esther condo...only 3 ppl is there only..I started the bbq fire...

8something went and fetch jarrel with kah yan..after all the jam and stuff..we finally reached damansara kim...then jarrel call back..."u coming to 1u to fetch me now?" I was like...."WTF?" =________=  "u are in 1u nvr tell me...i am going to ur house now la..."nvm....still went back and fetch him...on da way brought some sausage...

10something fetch alric back to his house to grab his car key...his key is stuck in the car...fetch him back to the condo and go in awhile...then come back out and hav some drinks with other frenz...went home and take a nap...2 something receive janson call...asking me to go his house. Wake my self up and go to janson house...played some card games and had some beers..

Felt hungry...wanted to go eat..but no1 wanna follow...go back home alone and sleep... merry x mas...! =)

3 comments:

zhi ling said...

whao...ur xmas is kinda 'special' uh...
seorang pun boleh go sing k o?!
pui fok pui fok!!
yeahhh...i love that song pun..!
挑战高难度o! hehe..
waa...u ni, memang a good driver lorh!... hmm, yea, a good fren...

aiyo..胡言乱语again...
merry xmas!

HonWai said...

lol.. good driver..haha...挑战高难度 o?? sing till ppl wan chao lou lor..hahaha..xDD

Faye said...

sounds like a good christmas to me :-P

I visited relatives I didn't even know I had >_>