Monday, January 5, 2009

Lately

Hav been some days since my last post,


This is due to some reason...

WHICH IS......CHIA MING IS BACK!!!!

Haha...for people that duno who is that..ermm...he is my best buddy..=)  

So..nowadays was busying spending my time with him and my group of frenz...sorry ya...hehe....

I AM SO DAMN HAPPY IN THESE DAYS!!! ZOMGGGG...!!!! But still...i miss old college life...T____T haihzz...nvm...we will still c each other again....

For ur info, I am now taking 1 sub in thursday...during the whole sem....kinda fun right? lol... Finally can say that....TOA IS DAMN FREE WEIIHHHH!!! Hahaha...ok...kinda late..im going off to bed...chow..~~

5 comments:

zhi ling said...

no way!
u gotta try larh!
at least do something that can make u pass...
what a waste, mate!

no more gg.com, please!
i will miss u...

just hope to graduate together...
u noe?!

E.T. said...

si kin na!
really free huh?
don lazy le ar!later online GG again.
GG here,GG there.
+u lo!

Faye said...

Haha yea Jason's a great friend :-)

You've been stealing him from me, these past few days >_>

HonWai said...

@zhi ling: err...i duno leh...wat else i can do wor? I dun think my complain will work..after all I am the one who salah..

@Kar Leong: APA LU CAKAP?!?!?! In earth langauge plzzz!!!

@Faye: Haha..xD srryyyy fayeeee...!!! We all love u...hehehe...

*~Love_Angel_Mich~* said...

That day I ask u...!!
U said no....!!!

That CM la....!!!
Wan kill him liao.