Monday, December 15, 2008

The feeling of leaving...

After the days after days, the day had finally arrive...


Is the time that we face it,

Is the time that we come across it,

Good bye and take care i should say,

The 3 days 2 nights Port dickson was really fun, thx guys... we had spend our time together for 6 months, it is not a long period but neither a short period too...I could proudly say that most of my time with u all are the good times that i had in my life. And now we had came to a spliting path, take care and move on to our own path with success!! Stay connected oh..must on our bluetooth all the time.... =) 

3 comments:

Matthew said...

Wah I didn't know you blog! hahahas

HonWai said...

now u know...=)

E.T. said...

Will we be in the same class next sem?Don't know...
If not,then nobody bully u and nobody guji me le.
But no matter what answer is it, DONT say Goodbye to me!There is never a goodbye..Take care,brother.