Friday, December 19, 2008

I am in love...

I had fall in love with the feeling of sober...


The feeling of dizzy...

The feeling of high...

The feeling of freedom...

I think i would prefer drunk than sober, but I havn't drunk b4, I cant tell...

Went to Port Dickson and Penang in a week,

Drink in both trip,

Frenz in the penang trip started to tell me that im drunk...am i? I still can walk in straight line..haha...maybe is juz bcuz i dun talk that much in this group of frenz.. I drink more in P.D leh...lol...

I miss P.D trip.....

4 comments:

Faye said...

Hahaha!

And you type pretty good for a drunk person :-)

HonWai said...

=___= i really sound that drunk? LOL...xD

zhi ling said...

great to know that u miss pd trip...
coz i miss it a lot too!! T.T
really happy being with you guys
and especially noeing u more!
dun get drunk le larh~
be happy man!

we will always be there for u,
dun ever forget this!
say kongkam, SAY KONGKAM!

HonWai said...

KONGKAM!!! haha...=) I still love to b drunk...