Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Giving up...

Starting to realise...


What have u been caring wasn't me...

I am nothing to u actually...

I know there is someone else in ur heart...

But i tot at least i stand a space in ur heart also...

I was wrong...

Totally wrong...

What I said, ntg go into ur heart..

What u promise...come with a sorry...

I guess the care was force to do so...

Bcuz I am the one who always annoying u...

Even my caring toward u had started to annoyed u...

Should I even bother u anymore...

Should I still treat u as my best frenz...

Should I give up this relationship...

I am scared of getting hurt...

And i think i will be giving up this relationship...

Bye....


3 comments:

Faye said...

You totally deserve better! <3

Keep in mind that she can't help having feelings for someone else and none for you.

If she could and if she's smart, she'd choose you though ;-)

HonWai said...

Haha..the one that u care the most dun really care abt u..am i suppose giv out my caring still? By the way..what make u think that is a she?? faye...hahaha... =)

Janson said...

Isn't... A... She...?

O.O