Sunday, March 1, 2009

Interesting day...

As the plan go on, we succeed our plan this time. A road trip. =) Few weeks ago, Ting and Ru decided to have a trip back to Ru's hometown - Rasa( somewhere near Rawang )to taste the wan tan mee there. So, Ru, Ting, Yan , Janson and me are included in the trip this time. Wake up at around 7.30am and get myself prepare, few mins later ting's car reached outside of my gate ad. And here goes the ROAD TRIP! Let the pictures tell now....=)


DUM DUM DUM DUM~~~ Here goes the driver...! TING TING TING TING~~~ =D




Yan and Ting duno doing wat...~.~




The super camhore.. 黄薇如小姐...!!!




童年的回忆 - 冰棒。。。! Me and Janson




Me and Ru...=)




The waterfall!!! =D after a long long climb up and down the mountain... Is worth it..




And there goes the road trip..went back home and get myself ready for the dentist appointment. Ya..dentist!!! I am gonna pull out my teeth, 2 of it! and get my teeth with braces..HOLYMOLYMAMACOW...!!! You wouldn't know how suffering is it. I had lost my 人生唯一乐趣...I can't even eat!!! Arrghhh.... after putting up the braces went straight away to Mentari to find Kar Leong.. IS CIEL B'DAY!!! Ho Ho..! Happy Birthday Ciel..!! 生日快乐, 国勇。。!!! =D

Few pics that taken after the movie - 性福万岁


Snap 1 - Kar Leong, Me, Ciel-the b'day boy, Mei Linn, Zhi Ling




Snap 2 - same ppl with same position inside sunway's lift.



Headed to Ming Tien due to the request of Mai Lan 小姐..


A group picture that without the cameraman - Miss Chan! =D
p/s: thx for taking the pic for us mei linn~~~ =)

7 comments:

zhi ling said...

wow..
UR DAY is rather interesting man!
hahaha..
full with joy and...PAINNN!
hahahahaha
KNS KNS KNS KNS KNS KNS KNS KNS....
envyyyyy!
lots of nice photos!!~
=)
u got groups of great friends!
hahaha...including me of coz..
=P

had lots of fun...
thanks!

Faye said...

aww glad to see you've had fun that day with people you love :-)

HonWai said...

@zhi ling: hahaha...thx lor~~ ya..u are...=) hehe...

@Faye: ya..happy to have fun with ppl u love...lol..this sentence seem to b abit weird when used it on this post...~.~ or mayb juz me? haha.. Miss u faye!!! >.<

Janson said...

U LOVE THAT BEAUTIFUL BLUE!!!

HonWai said...

Har?? janson..apa talking u...? =___=

weiru said...

hahaha ehh why u write my chinese name .eeee haha...so weird...=(

HonWai said...

@wei ru: u siao siao ar? Ownself d name also cakap weird..LOLx...