Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What friends should do...

Halau u out from their house.


FFK u billion times.

Always let u wait coz they are always late.

Go hang out without u.

Go movie without u.

无事不登三宝殿, 有事才找你。

U find them come out, they dun wanna come out, u dun find them come out, they dun find u come out...

Got any problems, u support them... U got any problem.. who else is there?

U need to come out even if u are in the middle of 5v5 match when they call, when u rush out, there is no one there.

U dun see them, they are fine. They dun c u, u are dead.

They need ur pendrive, u lend them. U need back ur pendrive, they throw u back or should i call it SLAM it back?

SPECIAL THANKS: I lost my pendrive now...really thank you so much...

U cant angry, coz only they can.

I LOVE MY FRIENDS..!!!

=)



Am I being too emotional these days or what? I think I really need to control back my anger...



4 comments:

zhi ling said...

walao...
wats wrong there?!
whos that idiot huh?!
....not that u are emotional, if i got such a fren, i will be the same as well...!
erh...
bit confused lerh...
are u angry there or wat..
hmmph...
@@
blur jor...

E.T. said...

1st of all....
SORRY for FFK the tpg trip.SORRY x infinity~again..

And yea,
we are just like parasite.(we means ourself n friends)
Needing each other..
If nothing to do wont find you..
but..
good friends(GF) n best friends(BF) are not parasite..They find you although nth to do.coz they wont be shy to be alone with u.And they might sometimes hurt you but this will improve your friendship if they really are your GF or BF.If they are just parasite,then GG lo,break la the friendship..
So,I would like to classify Friends into 3 categories...Parasite,BF and GF...
End of prof tok...hehe

Unknown said...

.. thats me! ..
=D

Plastic 锈 said...

''good friends(GF) n best friends(BF) are not parasite..They find you altho....'

I think G for Gay fren,
B for bisexual fren....