Tuesday, February 24, 2009

fabulous dinner 24/02/09

It was quite a boring day, not much stuff to do while just stone in front of the computer. Janson had the same feeling after he came back from his exam also. So, we decided to hang over at my house and think of some activity to go for. * I guess the activity that we both think of is playing computer game. =______= * Around 5 something Alric come over to my house. And now it will be 3 of us stoning together because 3 of us also broke. Thinking of what can we really do when we are broke. Went online and search - What to do when you are free? And...at the end we decided to cook our dinner ourself, with a cheap cost. Went and called all the friends but seem like no one like my cooking I guess.. Went out and buy all the needed ingredients. Finally.. cooking time..! and these are the result..! =)



carbonara spaghetti with some well fry chicken



special made patato & egg salad




TaTa...!!! This is what I had..=) *ignore those chicken pictures*




*from the left to the right, Janson, Alric, Me!*


p/s: Special thanks to Alric and Janson for making me so stress while cooking, destroying my kitchen and all the helps...=D

1 comments:

Faye said...

WOW! That looks tasty!

Okay, I'm gonna have kfc tonight thanks to you xP