Wednesday, March 4, 2009

random day. 04/03/2009

a day that im suppose to go sunway for some reason.

reason 1: Go watch Elaine's drama class final presentation. *since she is the only one who invited me*

reason 2: Watch Benjamin Button


Went there around 12pm, that the final presentation had ad over and i didn't know it. Then movie canceled liao, coz ada org busy sangat.

Then...wats the point that I come sunway??? I also duno....LOLx...

Kar Leong teman me till 1pm then he got class ad...then my own self go walk here walk there in pyramid. Then I msg ru, ask her wanna catch a movie with me anot. Then she replied c how 1st..still got class. Then I wait wait wait...ok la 9成9 wont go ad 1 la..

So...I look at the iceskate ring..."WOOOOI..so empty wor..." DaDahhhh....!!! Skate alone lor..nothing 1 ma...xD Master cross leg ad this time...finally...after so long...wakakakaka...! And then while I'm skating, kena lansi by 1 pro... bang me ad then ask me wanna follow the move anot? =.= I know u PRO laaa.. dun need to kacau all the noob 1 right? KNS...! Rejected his "request". Skate for 2 hours plus plus only...PK 1 time. T_____T


Then at night, Vincent ask for yum cha. Sound ok to me, since I only can yum cannot eat now. And the place to yum cha is....Mc D. =_______________= so random...Go and fetch Sau Hwa and head to center point Mc D. After awhile Vincent, Janson, Alric, Woon Kee had finally arrived. Chit-chat awhile...some accident happened. After the yum cha section, went to blitzone. Janson wanna go home so vincent send him back.

Reached blitzone, saw the ice skate ppl inside there also. =_________= OMG betul...so ngam 1...LOLx... Then dota dota dota cs cs cs then the end of the story. Thx for reading..=)

3 comments:

Alan said...

Why no find me?

weiru said...

wow, the world so small...haha

HonWai said...

@Alan: u come p.j la..=.= talk so much...kns...

@Ru: Haha...yea lor...somemore go to my "1st home", if u know wat i mean...xP haha...