Monday, March 16, 2009

Sportdays!!! =D

nowadays barely really go and play any kind of sport...

So...i decided to have a little "exercise" on these 2 days...

went and hav a basketball game with frenz lastnight...

went jogging this early morning, go for another basketball game with another branch of frenz...

meet a new frenz in the court "chi wei". He said he seen me b4...~.~ I didn't know i still got my fame... xD hahahaha...."u look so familiar, played in blitzone 1 right??" I replied " Ya, G...haha.." OOWWHHHHH...!!! G...!!! Hahaha...=D hualala~~~


BACK IN DOTA NOW! =)

4 comments:

zhi ling said...

wuhooo
someone is soooo semangat ni~
come we go circle again la
haha..
=P
not bad wei, still got that fame~
oisehhhhh!

meilinn said...

huahuahua.. G, muahaha..
xD.. so famous leh..
bila wan badminton?

Faye said...

So maybe the next time I find myself in trouble I'll just say "hey I know G!" and people will cower in fear! MUahahaha!

HonWai said...

lol...faye...u dun lame..xD hahaha... I miss u faye~~~~ haha