Monday, February 9, 2009

valentine?

Yea..is this time again..元宵节...people that used to celebrate with their loved one..

And me..same as usual..single..I cant even have someone to lay my love on in these days..dun dare to put my trust of love to anyone...and the one that I dare put on my trust are the people that I cant love...how pathetic...

Feelings have become more and more complicated, where should I put my love into? People said..when the time is right then u will know what to do..but I dun even dare to put the love into anyone..trying my best to pull myself out from falling into love..is this a right choice? I don't know...

世界上最近的距离,
不是心与心的共颤,
而是明明知道不可执汝之手,
却每每精心修饰,
等待着给予温暖的那刻。

然而,等待着给予温暖的那刻何时会到呢?心与心的共颤又否能维持到那个时候呢?Just like i have said..I cant give out my love without any expectation.. At least..I need the appreciation as the repay...

People around me started to "concern" about my love..question that keep coming in and out..I am sick of it..really sick of it..How don't I wish to have one of my perfect half if I can have one.."酱大了还没有拍拖?" 我样衰lor..可以没有?

我越来越乱了。。好怀念以往有你在的日子。。。至少我可以全心全意的爱着一个人。。。

多么的可悲。。。

8 comments:

E.T. said...

Come on,come on..
there is someone here never pakto n never fall in love with anyone..At least until now oso havnt la..
I oso celebrate alone ma.Already 19 years lo.Its not a big deal la
Hope you can find someone u dare to put your love into la..
Secretly tell u, I throw my love into a black hole under a super deep sea.The black hole is covered by many rubbish ar,corps ar,wat ar..Haiya,say u oso dono,wan bring u go but too far...hehe..not logic at all..

P/s U not 样衰lo~Very handsome tim.SERIOUSLY~

zhi ling said...

hahaha...
u yong sooi lo~
-.='''

ahhhh,
we are kind of same in this~

dun worry, u will find ur perfect half when it's time. lets wait patiently~

tahniah!
u are still the member of WSO!
cheers!~
=P

p/s, 哇,才知道有人华文造诣那么强~

HonWai said...

=.= whats WSO? 有人华文造诣那么强?? Har?

Plastic 锈 said...

''trying my best to pull myself out from falling into love..''

for me,it is a fucking right choice...

''酱大了还没有拍拖?"
why dont ask 酱大了还没有去死啊?

HonWai said...

Lol..!!! nice 1 ciel!! xDD hahaha...i like ur style..=D

Janson said...

Valentines Day?

Shitless, I'm also single.

Faye said...

Be like me!

Every year I have a valentine!

It's my mom.

Or you can go celebrate with other loved ones, like your friends! I think Janson would be a good choice for you this year ;-)

Plastic 锈 said...

i thought i was rude....
yea, i am, rude.........