Saturday, February 7, 2009

I know i know...my blog is really dead these days..so i guess is time to make it alive again...=)


First of all..i would like to talk about my 回乡记.

As most of u had known..My hometown is in Ipoh - Kampar Jaya.. where U Tar is located.. The food there is super cheap... around 2.50 u can get a big plate of wantan mee..=D the best thing that i enjoy in my hometown..

Going back there dun really seem to b fun..kinda bored if really wanna say about it..the feeling of Cny is gone..so quite..but still..we cant miss our CNY gambling section..=)

This year i can say is quite a lucky year for a person like me..coz i dun really win money during the gambling section most of the time..and this year!! I WON!!! Hu hu...!

Here are some of the pictures that i got from my hometown..


Took a snap on the game we called "in between" and the pool goes up until 1k..Pheww~~ Stress...! Haha..


Moo Moo year and the Moo Moo is blocking my way frm going back to my house...=D




Some pictures of my 3 little cute cousins.. =D they are presenting their lion dance to us.. =D

I guess i will stop here...=D

5 comments:

rainie said...

eh panggil ur 3little cousins dance lion dance in front of me..I LOVE LION DANCE..HAHAHAHa

Janson said...

Hellacoo'.

zhi ling said...

wakao...
nice post man~
heheee..
i love the moomoo photo~
^^

HonWai said...

@hy: need to pay them ang pao money wan u know...

@janson: hellooooharrr!

@Zhiling: haha..thx..=D Mooooo~~~ ? xD

weiru said...

i like the mooooo pic.... i got it from ur phone..haha