Tuesday, February 17, 2009

P.D road trip

Right after Valentine's Day, which is the 15th, I went on a road trip with Chia Ming, Jansan and Kah Yan.

Port Dickson Road Trip 2009!

I slept over at Chia Ming's house on Valentine's night.

"We're going on a picnic!", he said. (Is was my idea but seem like no one is interested on it and i expected it would be canceled. )

"HonWai, do u wanna wake up? I think ur frenz is outside the house now.". Said by chia ming's mum ( special thx to chia ming and janson for not waking me up and let me stone there stun there....==)

Get myself into the kitchen and saw Janson is busying with the sandwich thingy..got myself into the help.

Anyway, at this point Kah Yan reached his gate. Chia ming went to her car and told her that we're still preparing the sandwiches. She refused to get off her vehicle and demanded that we finish up quick. So Chia ming came back with a disappointed face, "Kah Yan emo wor..." while he did that "I dunno" shrug.

Chia ming heard the gate. "Kah Yan's coming in! Lol.", so he thought. And as the muse he is, he began to sing an impromptu, "I'm going on a road trip! We're having a picnic! With people I like! With my best friends! With KAH YAN, Hon Wai and Janson~~ Oh yeah! Picnic!"...

After a few verses, I heard his dad's voice, "Hey, it's your dad lah... Lololololol! Picnic! With my best friends! LOLOLOL! Funny shit."

A few moments later...

Kah Yan came in after all, I guess she got fed up with waiting in the car. "Hey, sing it now! Sing it again!", Janson mockingly told Chia ming. Then he went with his tune.

After more moments...

We're in Port Dickson!!! HELL YEAH!

We ate egg sandwiches, strolled along the beach, caught and released mini sand crabs, claimed a shipwreck (Ha. Ha.), watched the sun set, enjoyed the sea breeze and stuff...here are some of the pictures..



















Things and place are still the same..but this time..with diff ppl...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah, the ship stil there.

HonWai said...

ya weih...i also kinda supprise..=D waliao..longkachia drop cmt to me...so touch neh...xD hahaha...

zhi ling said...

eh, why the post sounds like Jansons writting style uh...
=P

wah...
the ship..
it reminds me of our KONGKAM moments...
ahhh...
i miss those times....
seriously!
T___T


good lo, i drop comments FREQUENTLY,
then not touched lo?!
good, very good...

HonWai said...

hahaha...coz i copy his d ma...=D

ya lor...i miss those times also...T_____T

hahaha thankss thanksss...! Zhi Ling is da best!! Cheers for dai ga jie!!! wooohooooo~~~~