Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sunway lagoon day.

Yesterday went out with the kongkam members to the sunway lagoon. Giv a call to Ryan around 11am something. He told me that he is still sleeping...=.= No choice but I hav to wake u up from ur sweet sweet dream...sry la...=) 


Reached his house around 11.45am then only i saw my phone- I really dun wanna go la, dun wanna go..dun need to fetch me.. -Ryan Fong. NAH..! Too bad, ur maid ad go up and wake u up. xD HAhaha....After few more mins, Ryan had prepared and we headed str8 to sunway.

Went and pick up Ciel on the way. Park my car at pyramid and 3 of us go and find Elaine. While we are walking in the parking area to the shopping area...DUM DUM!!! Something happened..my slipper ROSAK liao...=.= so I barefoot and hav my "spirit walk" in sunway pyramid... LOL...lucky nvr kena zap by the escalator. xP Brought myself a new pair of shoe and meet up elaine and zhi ling. All of us belum makan except for zhi ling, so we all decided to hav our lunch at McD.

And finally after the meal, TATA~ We are going to lagoon!!! =D

Okay, I am gonna let the pics tell..but...I dun hav the pics...xD So...wait till next time la =)

3 comments:

zhi ling said...

weiii
very fu yan lo ur post!
bu guan ah, REDO!!
...
hehe..
really enjoy the day
thanks honwai!
=)

Plastic 锈 said...

yea... quite fu yan....

do u wan those pic?
but sedikit oni...
video ada lah...

HonWai said...

wan la ofcuz! send me then i repost again..=D hehehe....