Saturday, April 4, 2009

03/04/08

Today headed to newway with Janson, Yeerick, Wei Ling, Esther, Shu Wen, Kah Yan, Minn and Po. Seriously very OMG...my voice cant really sing well ad...Haihz...i mean..memang cannot sing well 1 la..xD but then this time my voice keep on 爆音...=.= Sorry ah my frenz...xD hahaha...你们有耳福了。。=D 


Went and watch "confession of a shopaholic" with jan,yr, wl, esther, wen after the sing k section. The movie is not bad..kinda funny in some place...=) After the movie send everyone home except for shu wen..coz she too highclass ad..dun wanna sit on my car. =D

Go to blitzone at night with Janson, Yeerick, Alric, William and his frenz. Meet up some of my old cc frenz - Nyang, Hanson, Mohan, Fai..etc etc....really kinda long nvr c they all ad..=) After awhile, Marn Joon and Wei Chuan shown up...woohooo...freaking long nvr see them ad. Which compare to lasttime almost seeing them everyday 1... Haha...ppl change, things changed....=) Played till 3am something and go to janson house and sleep. =)

Conclusion....I WAN MY VOICE BACK!!!! Arggghhh....!!!

1 comments:

zhi ling said...

hahha
hiao larh,
who call u wear braces?!
=P
weiii....cepat sembuh lerh...
i wan my duet partner back...
T___T