Thursday, April 9, 2009

A night with the GODs

Went and find Zhiling for the helps on my cali final assignment today..=) HeHe...thx zhi ling~~ =D Thought of finish up the illus file wan but then seem like looking at the references had already took up my whole day. =.= Headed back to my house around 6 and took some rest.


Go to circle at 10pm. Meet up Zhi Ling and started to do my sketch. Xiao Qing and Edmond showed up after awhile, finally get to meet up the legendary god. =.= realised that the 神中之神 also a lamer...=.= really kinda suprise, tot he will b a serious guy 1...xiao qing also the same both keep laming there...haha...nice to meet u all.=D

Go back home at around 1am something, really thx alot to all the GODs- Zhiling, XiaoQing, Edmond =) 

AND, I am now SICK! =) very dizzy arr....

1 comments:

zhi ling said...

hah...
very touching indeed! T__T
i macam din help dao pun..sigh..
aiks, that day really paiseh lo,
u sick jor still need u to come and lunch with me... thanks so much, neway, u are the last fren that i meet before heading back hometown. haha..~
thanks so much too!
gayao ah, in ur final!
good luck, and hope u recover soon~