Friday, January 23, 2009

Changing in period to period?

Well..as everyone know..CNY is near..very very near...

remind me of wats in my mind while i was juz a kid..I looking forward on CNY.. The feeling of going back hometown..gathering with the cousins..get ang pao..

After period to period...the feeling started to fade...no more excitement...and this year..i totally hate it..i hate the feeling of going back...or juz mayb something not really that happy happened on the previous CNY..

I would say..the worst time in my life? But who cares, at least I changed and learned.. In this week, I had gone for my 1st shopping with my frenz - Kar Leong, Mei Linn..thx for the accompany. Dye my 1st time hair..

Ya..ME! HONWAI! GO SHOPPING!!! AND DYE MY HAIR! Unbelievable..? believe it...=)

6 comments:

Faye said...

You owe me pics!

Aww... hey I hope CNY will turn out better than you expected!

So what did you buy when you went shopping? :-p Next thing we know, you'll be buying make up too!

HonWai said...

Har?? What pics i owe u??? Haha..make up?? mayb?? who knows~~~

Matthew said...

and if you went overseas.. I'm quite sure you'll change your stance... ^^.. Happy Chinese New Year, mate..

Faye said...

OOh, I meant you owe me pics 'cos I want to see your new hair! :-D

How was Chinese New Year? Hope it's good :-) (or better than expected)

zhi ling said...

thats the trend i suppose.
everyone seems to have lost the very original childhood feelings...
wonder why uh?!
internet, yamcha, frenz, shoppings replaced everything?
hmm, i guess so...
sigh, hope that im there with u guys. then my name will be listed there! =P
nice hair!
yea, believe it~
=)
happy CNY!

Plastic 锈 said...

i wanna see ur Koren look...