Saturday, October 25, 2008

Confuse

I am confuse....

Confuse about life,

confuse about love,

confuse about friends,

confuse about myself....


What is the meaning of life towards everyone? I cant find my point of living in this world anymore....i dun believe in reincarnation... Living in a robotic way...work, earn money, work and work and work...till the end of the life...repeating every single thing that u do in ur life....is this what life suppose to be? Everythings is juz a illusion at the end of our life...so? Why are we trying to hard to reach an illusion? What is the point? I really dun get it...

Love? What do love seem to be for u? Love from the partner? Love from the family? Love from the friends? I been being hurt badly in love....there is no trust for me to put on into love anymore...Family? Girl? Everything is juz so much diff frm what it tells...Can't really put in 100% of my trust on things... Or maybe is juz that i expected too much compare to the others? Expectation that only come with dissapointment...

Friends towards me now is so much diff compare to what i tought last time... How long hav a friend call me juz bcuz he/she care how am i doing? I duno...been too long for me to remember i guess...friends only come to me when they need my help....or they are bored, coz no1 is there to accompany them.... I am juz a replacement....

Me? Who am i? What is the purpose of existing in this world? I...don't know....im confuse who shuold i to be... Putting a fake mask everyday and actually annoyed ppl....am i suppose to become back what i really was? I don't know... I am confuse.....the mask i put on is to make ppl around me not to worry about me....and make the ppl around me to be happy....but....it seem to the other way around?

Who Am I?

0 comments: