Thursday, October 30, 2008

30/10/08

I am getting more and more sick on caring for frenz anymore...caring on them only come with making myself in bad mood....from today onwards...i will only care for the ppl that worth my caring...i will be mean to the others.....stop thinking abt ppl that around u....think more for ur self...sometimes it juz need to be more selfish....

today went out and have dinner with didi, ru, ting, yan....some conversation catch some of my attention....ting said abt couple suiciding and saying them take life as a joke and something like that....while she is saying that something come in to my mind..."what u know about life actually? a girl that nvr really suffer b4....how much she knows abt life? Haha...suicide mean stupid? Lmao..."

I am done with our friendship....i wont do anything to save up our relationship...i will juz let it be how the way it should be...u all dun really mean much for me thru....i treat u all as frenz...u all treat me as joke....yeap....thats life......

0 comments: