Friday, October 24, 2008

25/10/2008

Been sleeping kinda late nowadays....really felt damn tired...inside and outside of myself....

Fallen in sleep while im infront of the trafic light when i was on the way to college...kena HONK!! =) the 1st time...haha....

After class went for cs training.....really cant performence at all....abit stress in the game.....=(

At abt 10 something, wei ru call me and ask me out for yam cha....ru, u know how long u nvr called me ad? =P ahahaha.....went yamcha at murni and saw janson, edwin, william they all there...so "ngam" hahaha.....

come back at abt 12 something....on9 for awhile.....receive wei ru's msg at 1 something...which asked me am i home ad?

Thx Ru....thx for the caring.....thx that letting me know in this world there is still someone who willing to care for me.....ur carring had warm up my heart....=)

2 comments:

† P§¥KØ †™ said...

heh... dude, be a little more optimistic =)

HonWai said...

Lol...how u manage to find out my blog wan?