Saturday, April 23, 2011

Pathetic




Alright...I shall start the post from the beginning of my day.

Got back from vince's house at 4am in the morning...waited the time to be pass...
5.30am, send uncle Andrew and aunt Catherine to KLIA. Got back home at around 9am after having breakfast in taman mega.

Sleep for 3 to 4 hours and had some chat with chia ming. After that learn to key in some account entry.

9pm, head out to cake sense(fav cake shop) to buy a cake for u(haven't blow any candle lastnight), asked u while im on the way.

"Dinner-ing? Wad time r u gonna back home?"

"Yea..dinner-ing..later goin sing k..."

Alright...seem like I'll have to wait for some times to pass...=)

Headed to DJ after that, walking around like some retards...

Finally the clock reached 11.59pm. Send a wishing sms to u and knowing that u might sing till 4 something...

Told myself "Its alright...juz 4 more hours to go..."

Actually set a alarm in case that i would accidentally fall asleep...well, u can see I don't really had enough of sleep thru...=(

Tested u again on 3.30am. U said u juz reached home...and now u are going to sleep...I asked for 5 mins but u said u already set the alarm, cannot open the door.

Alright..I guess deactivate the alarm would be a difficult job.. =)

I just feel so pathetic...

I shall blow the candle myself. =)

Cake sense always my fav shop. =)

It might not be nice enough but at least I spend my effort and time to make this present for u.

Once again...happy birthday... =)

Time to fully focus on something else. =)

0 comments: