Saturday, March 12, 2011

Passion

Had a talk with Yeerick and Kah Yan few weeks ago in the mamak. Topic was about the passion in what u are doing.

I had a lay back and and have some serious thinking about it.

While i was still in secondary highschool...the main passion of mine would be gaming. I used to thought that with the skills i got it can lead me to another level in gaming zone. I was wrong i guess?

When I was in form5, I realise that I got a big interest in art. Done some research and talk with counsellor, I decided to get myself into the design film when I am out. Went in The One Academy and got some unforgetable memories. Good one ofcourse.

Drop out from TOA and work. Realising that money always come first, with the amount of effort that you gonna put into design film, u can probaly get much more better paid in other field. I decided not to go for my passion anymore.

I am studying finance now. Which is totally not related to my passion.

Hope its not a wrong decission.

0 comments: