Monday, March 14, 2011

All about you...

I do always make arguement with people.

But with u, that would b a rare one.



Your words started to hurt friends around u that really care about u. At least its hurting me alot.



How would u expect me to treat u the way I do as before? After so many things happened...I am no longer in the right position to give all the care and love that I got toward u. Please do understand that. Am I still not treating u good enough now?



Things change, people change...sometimes u will juz need to move on instead of keep looking back to the old days that wouldn't come back. How much u are giving and how much are u expecting? To me, u do changed as well...taking back all the caring and love toward your friends juz for someone. I didnt mean that it's wrong to do so, just that u cant expect others still treat u the same after the changes as well right?



I don't know the relationship worth u to do so or not. But I'll still support u as I always do...U are still the 1st in my list. Take care my best friend. =)

0 comments: