Sunday, November 23, 2008

FED UP

I have ad fed up....


Fed up with everything...

How long it hav been since the last time i really smile from the bottom of my heart? 

How long hav it been since the last time i cried? 

Tear rolling on the eye, i hav used to be endure...this time, i release...

Love?

I barely see any in this world...

Life?

Everything is juz a illusion.. i had ad lose my point of living...

My life is meaningless...i dun even know what is the point of my life...i had fed up by giving my self hope... a person that dun even have anything to expect on....how sad it could be?

I am alone....all alone.... no one could understand my feelings....no one can giv me the answer of my question....I am....all alone.....

Heart bcome more and more pain while each day pass, putting up the mask...to cover my sorrow....I hav used to fake...i hav used to endure....this is my way of life...

0 comments: