Thursday, September 4, 2008

5/9/2008

Today juz went to college to take my result. WOOooooT!!! All passed...phew~ was kinda scared when i am on the way to the college but then i got all pass!!! ( Shawn fetched me to college with Gavin also ) Haha...

Guess what? My history got A!!! ZOMG!!!! An A!!! It really shocked me, coz i was thinking am i going to fail my history? Haha...

After we took the result we went to Noodle facing Noodle to have our lunch. Miss it so much, so long nvr taste it ad...slurp~~~ hehe....After the lunch then we balik kampung lorr~~~

Went home...do ntg. Went for meetoto for awhile...then went to sleep...juz a nap la....

At night went BLITZONE!!! Went to fetch Yeerick and Man Loke. Saw Boon Keat, Boon Shung, Hock ann, Meow Leong they all in blitzone. WOOOOTTT~~~~ so long nvr come here ad...i miss the old blitzone~~ hahaha...went till 1 a.m like that then i fecth them back and myself also balik kampung...then went meetoto awhile~~~ THATS ALL LA~~

0 comments: