Wednesday, September 17, 2008

18/9/2008

Today is the last day of my 18th... realise that i had changed alot during this 18 years....



From a small little kid to a teenage...



18 years....counted as a long time....



My life started to begin when the time i stepped in Chong Hwa Highschool. Days there really make me enjoy alot.... But i didnt know how to appreciate things that around me, i had failed her... i had failed my frenz there....



Being a person that everyone envy on...having a fast learner brain that help me alot. Everyday fighting around and yet can get a good result...being the top one in the scout....having a girl that everyone wanted to hav...what else life could b better than this? But i juz ignore the care that she gave, putting my affort into something that i shouldn't.





Shifted school after 1 year of studying in Chong Hwa...went into S.m.k.d.u. Knowing alot of frenz frm the school....not really gaining any knowledge frm the school..... wasted 5 years of my life there lepak-ing, ponteng around.... Only know how to play play play....



Everseen form 5, my mindset started to change...started to notice....i should be serious on my life now. But still cant manage to get the result that i expect in SPM...nah...is juz a 2 month study...and SPM not really that important tru...





After graduated in SMKDU, went to a stoning life for 2 months... few of the frenz had fly out frm msia and continue their study oversea. Went to Canada for a month in march, gain alot from the trip and enjoy alot there.... After the canada trip, came back msia and had a waiter job in "wongkok" restuarant. Work for a month and start my course in T.O.A.



By here, i would like to thx some of my fren,

Chia ming - Really duno how to say abt u....but....thanks alot...my best buddy.....thx for being there...

Wei ru - Thanks for being there when it is the hardest time for me to walk tru. Ur support and caring mean alot to me... Thanks wei ru....

Faye- Thanks faye....for listening my old granma story and all ur caring....=)

Qian- Thanks for ur concern and caring...really appreciate it..

Janson- Thanks for giving me a place to sleep when i am alone....

0 comments: