Saturday, May 28, 2011

陌路知己

昔日的你,昔日的我。


我视你为我心中那最重要的人。

The caring and love that I wanted to gave had already reach the maximum of its limits.

Do u remember how often we chat with each other?

I really thought that u are the best hearted girl I ever seen in my life. Which make me treat u diff from how I treat the others.

Time pass, things changed, people changed.

I am not the one that u will find when u're down anymore. Beside, each time I asked how have u been doing, the answer are always ok. I guess Im just not the one then.

While the time I need someone to stand beside me and hold me still. U were never there anymore. Somehow, sharing and asking u opinion had caused us into big argument as well.

Well, I dont think u still care about me also. Just, 以往的我的确将你当成最好的知己。如今的你已不是以往那我认识的知己了。不再是那为你开心而开心,为你悲伤而难过得白痴。

我也该是时候像你般,自我保护了。你依旧是我的朋友,但不再是我的知己了。

珍重,朋友。

0 comments: