Wednesday, September 9, 2009

=)

1. Name

2. When and how did we meet?

3. How long have you known me?

4. Do you have a crush on me?

5. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.

6. Describe me in one word.

7. First impression of me.

8. Do you still think that way about me now?

9. What reminds you of me?

10. If you could give me anything what would it be?

11. If you and I were stranded on an island alone, how would you feel?

12. When's the last time you saw me?

13. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?

14. What is my best attribute?

15. Are you going to post this in your notes and see what I say about you

2 comments:

Alan said...

Is this supposed to be some sort of.. game?

1. Alan Chang
2. Forgotten
3. Don't remember
4. Fuck no.
5. KotL, that's the nickname I gave you before I could remember your real name.
6. Harden
7. Friendly, mature
8. Hell no.
9. Your Face
10. Money
11. Weird
12. Yesterday
13. Yes
14. Perseverance
15. If I am free.

E.T. said...

1.Lee Kar Leong
2.That day,suddenly meet
3.say long not very long,say short not very short
4.OBVIOUSLY...no
5.Monkey,coz you jump here n there
6.Labour(no passport one=P) Friendly
7.NOOB!..jk..mayb gietxiao(sth like Naughty)??
8.a bit
9.Calli.haha.nola.
the word "wtf" with special tone remind me of you.
10.A punch..anything you want from me (if i have)
11.Dont kacau me..no la.I think no special feeling gua
12.That day..dono when
13.生性点
14.不服输
15.Mayb