Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A thank you post...

Here is a post that i wanted to say thank to all the friends around me who supported me...

Really thanks alot...
U all know who u are...

Special Thanks to,

@Chia Ming: Bro...really not much to say about u...coz u know what i wanna say in my heart...=) each time i fall and u were there for me to pull me up...thx alot man..=)

@Ru: Words cant describe my feelings towards u...really...thanks for asking me out for a good talk...i know is very hard for a person like u to ask ppl out. I appreciate it. =) love ya always...

@Qian: Sorry qian...made u worried...and couldn't tell u wats going on on me...i know u will always be on my side...and u know i will always b on ur side too...=) thx qian...

@Chong Sern: Thx for the long long call...it really help me alot...and calm down my emotional alot....thx sir...=)

@Ting: Ting...i know i made u all worried...thx for giving out the caring and love...i really appreciate it...thx alot...

@Yan: Yan...i can see that u are worried too...is kinda hard to see worry frm u actually...thx for the worry and caring...

@CheeYong: Thx for the counselling...=)

@Janson: Last one is u bro...i know i made u worried..and u do not know wat to do to cheer me up...but i can c u trying...thx alot bro...=)

@Everyone which by my side: Thx for everything...i appreciate every single caring and love from u all...and sorry for making u all worried...I am now totally OK! =D THX EVERYONE..!!! HONWAI IS BACKKKK!!!!!!

p/s

風的季節(Soler) and My Life Would Suck Without You (Nick Pitera duet with AHMIR) for accompany me during these days...

0 comments: